Severin Sea Lodge is a peaceful oasis in the middle of a tropical
paradise. It is situated at Bamburi Beach on the coast of the Indian
Ocean. With the endless white sandy beach on the one side and the
African bush on the other a dreamlike holiday environment awaits you.
Severin Sea Lodge offers pleasant comfort in »rundalows«, erected in the
style typical to the country with Makuti roofs, and has at its disposal
a selection of international restaurants, of which one is the
prize-winning »Imani Dhow«.
Nestling in a grove of shady palm trees there are two sweet-water pools
and the Safari Round Bar.
The pulsating harbour town of Mombasa is only 12 kilometres away from
the hotel complex. The airport is 20 kilometres away and can be reached
in about 30 minutes by car.
the owner of this business?
become a member and will have the following benefits:
- direct link to your own web site
- direct link to your own email
- all contacts listed e.g. telephone numbers, fax
numbers, WhatsApp number
- links to your social media account e.g.
FaceBook, YouTube, TripAdvisor
- 2 more pictures
- some additional space for more write up introducing
- regular sharing of your
What do we
need from you?
- name of Business,
- nature of business,
- name of person in charge,
- postal address,
- telephone numbers,
- fax numbers,
- your email address,
- your web address,
- two photos in jpg or gif,
- 1 logo
- A small write up in txt or doc file introducing your
send us all requirements to